Sunday, March 8, 2009

we're not just us.....





Were not just like those ordinary teens because we are an extra ordinary teens....

We are different....








I want you to meet my 2 extra ordinary friends..
  • Mary Ann Ponlawon (the blue girl)
  • Sheryl Tranquilan (the yellow girl)We different from others...
Of course me, myself and I....

We are extra ordinary teens because ....

  • We are young but we can manage ourselves...
  • We take our chances in everything...
  • We live our lives alone in this big city...
  • We risk everything for our family...
  • We are daughters of extra ordinary parents, who works hard for us...
We are different for the fact that, we don't have anything with us in this city but our very own self... We helped each other, we cry on each others arm when we have problems, we care for each other..

WE ARE INDEPENDENT!!!

and this is the reason why...
WE ARE EXTRA ORDINARY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment