Sunday, March 8, 2009

My realizations>>>>>


When I fall for someone, I never set limitation...
I sometimes reject my self in order to give everything for that someone..
I tend to forgot my social activities such as; hanging with my friends, playing online games, reading novels and many more..

In 5 years of loving Mr. HIM...

I learned how to love, to be love, to get hurt and to hurt...

Things are done the same...
Today, I was love the next day I was hurt...

Its easy to love but it is not easy to wait for someone to love you...

In loving a person, we must not expect something in return>>>>>>

As I loved him, I realized that I should first set my own priorities before setting his..
I realized that, I should not give everything to him because I might find somebody who is better that him...

But for the mean time, use the resources you have and wait for the others to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment