Monday, March 2, 2009

A dream that will always be a dream!

When I was a little girl I got plenty of dreams. I dreamed to be business women and a lawyer but then, here I am now to far for what I dream for.
I am in my college years and 2 years more to go and I am to graduate college but I would never ever be a lawyer just like what I dream before. Why I say so? well, how could be a Bachelor of Science in Nursing be related to Law? I would end up being a nurse and not to be a lawyer. It is hard to pursue the dream of being a lawyer because of too much hindrances.
When I was in high school, my mother keeps telling me that, being a lawyer is being a lair. To be honest, I was a little discourage of that, because, who wants to be a liar anyway! But it never stopped me on Pursuing what my passion says but as times goes by I realized that I will not be able to pursue that dream because mama will not permit me to study law. So, when I graduated high school, I ask my mama this question, "What do you want(the course that I will be taking up this college)?" and with out thinking twice she told me "NURSING!".
Well, what can I do? but to follow what she wants!!
and here I am now! A girl who studies to be a Nurse.... (Bongga!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment