Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a better love life this 2009

I dream and wishes to have a better love life this 2009.....

They say that Chinese Sign Tigers and Horses are meant to be..

I was happy knowing to know that but I was doubt full..

Anyways, I doesn’t believe in Horoscope..

,,, I experienced being’ alone in my journey, experienced to be Left alone and Experienced a lot Of challenges that makes me cry till extremes..

I was not Fortunate 2 be like others..

But One things for sure>>

I’m Not yet Ready to give-up with what I have…

jejeje

Seriously I am Wishing 2 have I better Love life NOW>>


I have one Question that really sticks on My mind,,, Are we Really Compatible???

I hope that my Wish Will Come true>>>

2 comments:

  1. *nose bleed*
    Ah why'd you slash it off? Di ka naman madre para mag-fasting sa lalake. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish a better love life as well! take ur time..=) god bless

    ReplyDelete